
My cute family took me out to dinner in celebration of my birth...

They got me cute presents...


They let me eat ribs without a bib...

They smiled for pictures...

They did the classic Bodie smile for me...

They got me a FREE birthday brownie (alamode)...

and they even gave me a splendid toast...

Thanks Family!!!
Also...

This is what a Birthday looks like at my office
Yes...Brandon and I work together
he did not pay me a special birthday visit
except the few steps it took to get to my desk
but I guess that is pretty special
I LOVE YOU B!!!
8 comments:
I'm sad I couldn't be there! :( But I don't eat red meat so it was probably better that I wasn't there when you were tearing away at the ribs! :) haha Miss U!
What a sweet hubby and family, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I had ZERO idea it was your BDAY! I yelled at brandon already for not telling me. Anyway - Happy B Day Megsy poo.
lov work station! maybe i can work next to you one day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! It just goes to show what sisters love you more... those that actually show up for your birthday dinner, oh and plan it! Yeah Jacque just because your husband took you away to Seattle is no excuse!
Thanks for the info on the shower. We will be looking forward to it! It will be fun to see the little buddy!
Happy Birthday! I know I'm the worse friend EVER, I didn't call anyone when I was in Utah. Thomas didn't have a very good trip (maybe cause he was only 6 weeks) so I didn't take him anywhere.
Can't wait for baby boy Burns!!!
happy happy happy late birthday!! i was just texting you, but wondered how the last few weeks are treatin ya? are you WAY uncomfortable yet?
Post a Comment