Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ringing in the New Year!!!

9 comments:

Erica said...

I love this post! I really need to get mine up on the blog. Dude, you are getting closer to being a little Mommy!! AH!

Lindsey Sharp said...

Hey Megan! my husband was friends with your husband (morgan sharp) anyway just thought I would say hello to the burns! Tell Brandon we said hello!
morgan and Lindsey Sharp!
also we are private so if you want to take a look at ours email me your email at mlasharp@gmail.com

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Megan!!! You look soo good! And ready to pop! Congratulations on bein prego. You guys look so great. I blog stalk...i admit it...and i found your guys blog. Its so good to see you and your family looks great. Im glad you guys had a good holiday season. Hopefully we can keep in touch now via the wonderful blog world. xoxo Theresa(Stewart)Rodriguez

Sara said...

Brandon looks drunk! HA! I have to admit I have never played rock band, but since it's "so last year" I dont need too!! You guys are so cute!! Happy New Year!

Stacey Sargent said...

wish we were there. looks so much fun!

Stacy said...

Hey! miss you! I need to talk to you about Kenzie's Shower and what we are gonna do for her. Call Ya later today. Peace.

ryan and melissa said...

Hello- I went to school with Brandon (Jr. High AND highschool). Congrats on the one on the way!! So exciting! We just had our first a month ago. Enjoy every minute of it :)

Julie said...

Hi cute Megan! Love you and your sweet husband. Can't wait to see your little guy.

Ashley and Ezra said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUCKA'S!!! I'm glad you guys rocked in the new year! We too gambled into the night and both lost! oopps! Oh well, here's to the 2009 year! hip hip hooray!