I just want to kiss his lil perfect face!
He is so cute! Hope things are going well. :)
He is so cute! I am sure he will love the bath in a little while :) Hope you are doing good!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations!
I love love him!! I want Gracie to marry him.
He's adorable!
Oh he is so cute! Maybe he just didnt like the cold water you used to bathe him in??? I dont know... just saying! haha, you are such a great mom! I love watching you become a mothere before your two big sisters... all wrong!
How cute! Congrats on the little man! I hope you guys are having fun being parents!
Oh my gosh! I love his big eyes!! He is such a pretty baby! Can I say pretty? Dont tell Brandon!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I just want to kiss his lil perfect face!
He is so cute! Hope things are going well. :)
He is so cute! I am sure he will love the bath in a little while :)
Hope you are doing good!
He is so beautiful! Congratulations!
I love love him!! I want Gracie to marry him.
He's adorable!
Oh he is so cute! Maybe he just didnt like the cold water you used to bathe him in??? I dont know... just saying! haha, you are such a great mom! I love watching you become a mothere before your two big sisters... all wrong!
How cute! Congrats on the little man! I hope you guys are having fun being parents!
Oh my gosh! I love his big eyes!! He is such a pretty baby! Can I say pretty? Dont tell Brandon!
Post a Comment