Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finnegan Michael Burns

7lbs 2oz - 19in (including the cone head)Little baby Finnegan "Ducky" Burns
was born February 6th 2009 @ 3:30pm

14 comments:

Erica said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you guys. I need more pictures!

The Moons said...

oh hip hip hooray!!!!!! I am so glad that he is here safe and sound! he is darling!! I cant get over what a cute little pregnant girl you were! that must be weird to not be pregnant anymore! well, when you are feeling up to it, i would love to make a trip down and here all about delivering and also meet the little guy!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! I think I have checked your blog 5 times a day sence I heard you had him! I so excited for you! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you are doing well.

Rhiannon said...

Congrats! That is a really cool pic. I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are doing well.

Er Bear said...

Congrats Burns family of 3!! Ducky's nursery is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Love you and can't wait to see him:)

Tanya Branch said...

i love this baby.

Whitney said...

Congrats! Your nursery is sooo cute! I want to see more pics! Hope you are doing well!

Tamara Jacobs said...

congratulations!!!! I love his name! I'm so happy for you. hope all is going well for you.

Sara said...

YAY!! Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!! Get some sleep!!

Friends said...

congrats on your baby ducky!Cant wait to see him!

Mackenzi said...

Congrats again! He's adorable, it was so fun to see him! You are such a cute little mama! Seriously call me if you need anything, even a nap :) I'm just around the corner, and as soon as I have our little boy, pretty sure I'll be stuck in the house forever! haha.

Annie said...

Congrats!

Heather said...

I love him!!!! He's adorable.

Stacy said...

Congrats! again. It was so fun to see him. He really is so cute. You and Brandon did good! Love your guts.