So I thought this was my favorite picture of Finn...
and then there came this one (typical Finn look)...
and then this handsome one...
and who wouldn't love this little face?
We seriously love this little guy and can't get enough of him!How can we possibly choose a favorite picture of this baby
when he just keeps getting more & more squeezable everyday?




13 comments:
Isn't it amazing the love you feel for these cute little ones!! He really is beautiful (I said it again!) But how could he not be! Look at you two!!
i love the burns family so much! that smile picture warms my soul.
He's adorable, I love the picture of him sleeping! I can't wait to have a newborn again. Your little family is so cute! (and you look great by the way!)
Megan looking hot!!!
Love all the pictures, he is so darn cute! It's amazing how fast they change. I will be calling soon cause I'll be in Utah and Thomas and Finn need to meet!
Oh my gosh... he is just stinkin cute! Even the wrinkly face picture is adorable... where did his looks come from? Oh yeah the Branch side!
How cute is he!!! & you are so right! Every time I scrolled down to a different picture it just got cuter that the one before. I am so glad to hear that you are all so happy. That is great! (Maybe I will have to tag along with Sam & meet the little guy in person.)
Are you sure you just had a babe? You look so great!! He is adorable- can't wait to see him in a month in person:)
he is so sweet. I love all those pictures. you look amazing! Congratulations on such a beautiful boy.
Oh so cute! Precious. I don't know what to do about the pump! I will see my sister again tonight and hopefully I will get it from her if you still want to use it.
OKAY... so I never realized the ETSY link you have on the side!! I love all of them! I am gonna figure out if I can pull them off... then buy some! So cute!! U guys are talented! how ling have u done this?
Man...he is getting too cute and I feel like I have been away his whole life and he doesn't even know his cool aunt Jacque!
He is just so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to get him and Owen together! I love the picture of him in the carseat! Hope you are doing well!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy you have there! Love from The Elders (sis chapman to you Elder Burnsy)
Post a Comment