you are sooooo lucky!!
I needed proof of this too b/c I am So jealous! I have a secret love for Zac. And you for sure look way better with him than Vanessa :)
WHat the? That's sweet!!!
Thanks Meg. I guess the trust wasn't there. I needed the proof! Ha! You are way hotter than Vanessa!
I agree with everyone... I am not a fan of Vanessa! Maybe cause of my love for Zac! HA! But U look better with him for sure!!
Umm he's so hot!
ahh, so hot!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you are sooooo lucky!!
I needed proof of this too b/c I am So jealous! I have a secret love for Zac. And you for sure look way better with him than Vanessa :)
WHat the? That's sweet!!!
Thanks Meg. I guess the trust wasn't there. I needed the proof! Ha! You are way hotter than Vanessa!
I agree with everyone... I am not a fan of Vanessa! Maybe cause of my love for Zac! HA! But U look better with him for sure!!
Umm he's so hot!
ahh, so hot!
Post a Comment