Yes Heather, his all girl basketball team! I really think they had all these kids to try to make a basketball team, but they just kept getting girls, and they finally gave up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man! We sure LOVE you!
oh my gosh. I'm so glad you, also, had dreams of becoming a mermaid, as I did. I had a swimming pool all growing up, so I would squeeze both feet in one of those diving rings...and splash around like my legs couldn't come apart...kind of like you in your colorful sweats...about those... You are so funny! I'm so glad to relate. PS you have a very beautiful family. And Ashley, girls rule. And my sister's little boy's name is Ezra, love it.
I was just doing a shout out to Tanya with the hand gesture! It's what she does when no one tells her before the picture what the group is doing. I wasn't told!!
Thanks for the B Day wish. I may be getting older but my daughters and wife are not! What is up with that?
I do know one thing, my grandkids keep my young, so if you want to keep me around and young, you know what to do. I may not know what to do with my hands (in one picture anyway), but I did know enough to know what to do to have happiness, and that is to have a great family.
Basketball dreams have come and gone, now we move on to softball!!! I had enough kids to plan ahead for that.
Thanks, and I love all the family and especially the new addition who I think is a Yankees and Bears Fan already (he will really not have a choice!!)
5 comments:
That is hilarious...like he's posing with his basketball team. Happy Birthday!
Yes Heather, his all girl basketball team! I really think they had all these kids to try to make a basketball team, but they just kept getting girls, and they finally gave up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man! We sure LOVE you!
oh my gosh. I'm so glad you, also, had dreams of becoming a mermaid, as I did. I had a swimming pool all growing up, so I would squeeze both feet in one of those diving rings...and splash around like my legs couldn't come apart...kind of like you in your colorful sweats...about those...
You are so funny! I'm so glad to relate.
PS you have a very beautiful family. And Ashley, girls rule. And my sister's little boy's name is Ezra, love it.
So u apparently have to be beautiful to be in your family! Lucky girls!
I was just doing a shout out to Tanya with the hand gesture! It's what she does when no one tells her before the picture what the group is doing. I wasn't told!!
Thanks for the B Day wish. I may be getting older but my daughters and wife are not! What is up with that?
I do know one thing, my grandkids keep my young, so if you want to keep me around and young, you know what to do. I may not know what to do with my hands (in one picture anyway), but I did know enough to know what to do to have happiness, and that is to have a great family.
Basketball dreams have come and gone, now we move on to softball!!! I had enough kids to plan ahead for that.
Thanks, and I love all the family and especially the new addition who I think is a Yankees and Bears Fan already (he will really not have a choice!!)
Dad
Post a Comment