We had a splendid Easter this year...


Our little guy had a blast running around
collecting all his and everyones fun treats!
Finn found some easter eggs
Bodie found an awesome truck

Dillyn found some spring flowers
We made these cute little mallow bunny's
(instructed by Miss Dillyn)
mine is obviously the cutest of them all :)
ok I may have had some problems haha
we all got a "crack" out of Brandon on the bike :)
Hope you all had a Hoppy Easter!!!




7 comments:
I'm sure you hear this ALL the time, but really, really, why can't I look like you when I'm pregnant? I swear the double chin and extra pounds hit the day I know I'm pregnant. Anyway, oh those missed playdates haunt my dreams. We really have planned our kids quite well for such events. Even though we're moving we'll still be able to keep in touch and we have lots of family in utah so one of these days we will have to bring this friendship to the real world=) I love the Easter photos by the way. Looks like it was crackalackin' My camera is safely hidden for a few months.
So cute Megan! Congrats on the one on the way!
you are so pretty!
glad you had a fun Easter:)
Fun Easter! It looks like it was a chilly spring day, but I'm sure there was plenty of chocolate and jelly beans to keep Finn warm and happy!
That Finn is one cute little boy! Our little guys wore the same cute shirt on Easter.
Of course the shirt is a hand me down. With Mason being the 3rd boy, he gets a lot of those.
I love your Easter pics! Finn is such a cutie! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment