I decided to do a fun little photo shoot of my 2 cute boys
since Liam Just turned seven months
and Finn turned two years old a few months ago :)

This is Finns attempt at holding up two fingers...

7 months

They are already best little buddies


little PIMPS

This picture speaks for itself
(terrible twos)




Our little boys seriously bring so much joy and laughter
to our lives and we love every little thing about them!
I just can't believe how fast they are growing up
and how stinkin cute they are :)




8 comments:
Super cute!! And I love the new family picture!
pretty sure i want to eat them up!! so so so ready to get back playing with you guys. pray this baby outa' me, okay?!!
xoxo
You are quite the photographer! Love the pictures, your boys are so cute!
Megan, These are so freaking adorable!!! You have SUCH darling kids! What kind of camera did you use? Anyways, I could eat them both up!
Awesome job Megs! These look great:) It helps that they are adorable!!
oh the terrible 2's! These pictures turned out great! Your little guys are getting so big!
Megan...you have the cutest kids EVER.
Model sons you have!
Post a Comment