Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disney Land

the happiest place on earth!!!
we promised ourselves we would never be
"those parents"
but yes our child is on a leash
we just couldn't afford to loose our crazy little monkey
Liam was seriously the best little guy
he was so sweet and such a trooper
Toon Town
Finn was so excited that he was tall enough to ride the coaster
once we got up there and got Finn all ready and excited
they made him get off the ride and get measured again
I guess the height at the first of the ride was a little off
Finn got kicked right off the coaster for being to short
and he was not happy about it
Finss favorite ride was "Buzz Story"
Finn was a little scared of Mickey
Tower of Terror was the best ride ever
and we probably went on it a billion times
Disney Land 4ever :)
We had such a great time at Disney Land
but we were all ready and exhausted by the end of the day
at about 10:00 Finn came up to me and said
"mommy me done"
and he was...he crawled into his stroller
got his blanket and slept till the next day!!!

4 comments:

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Tower of Terror 4ever!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Lets go back!

Stacey Sargent said...

Your boys are getting so big! I love the leash. If you even knew how excited I am to move back and hang out like we used to!

Anonymous said...

I'll take 3 leashes!