I can't help but look back at the beautiful Sunny Summer days and miss them already! We have had some amazing times, which have lead to amazing pictures, which have lead to amazing memories. Here are just a few of our summer memories I would like to highlight. ENJOY...
Monday, October 20, 2008
Ode to Summer and Sunny Days!!!
I can't help but look back at the beautiful Sunny Summer days and miss them already! We have had some amazing times, which have lead to amazing pictures, which have lead to amazing memories. Here are just a few of our summer memories I would like to highlight. ENJOY...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Megan...how exciting!! A new house! And a new baby soon. Hope all is going well! Loved the update!
Oh how I love the Burns! Can't wait for the babe to come!
LOVE all the updates! I can't believe that about your house and the crazy man! What a warm welcome to the neighborhood!! those cupcakes look nice though:) miss your guts love muffin!
I didn't even know you guys moved in! That's crazy your house flooded twice and had a crazy man in your neighborhood! I love all the new posts.
megan... i need you
looks like you guys had an awesome summer! You look so pretty. Hope your feeling good with baby boy. I'm getting so excited to have our boy. I think it will come fast with the holidays and everything. Love your blog.
Post a Comment