Halloween does not end the joy of dressing up
It only leads to bigger and better costumes...
(I dare you to try and get this kid to wear a shirt)
Dillyn and her home-made Bee costume
(I told her to do a "cute" pose and this is what I got both times)
and me and my obsession for amazing winter hats
and me and my obsession for amazing winter hats




6 comments:
Wow...Dillyn may need some modeling lessons from me! haha Don't buy the Harry and the Hendersons Hat!
OH my! Your Halloween costume is pretty creepy. Where did you find that? Ryan thought it was hilarious!
I loved dinner with you! See you soon.
seriously, whos kids are those? Tell that kid to get a shirt on!
Brant
i love those 2 grandkids and that creepy hat girl. i think you all take after papa. luvv ya
Ha ha I loved that you asked me when i started listening to Christmas music! The answer is the beginning of October! I just cant ever seem to get enough of it! Dana, Rebekah, and I are all driving up for your shower and we are all EXCITED!!! HUGS AND KISSES :)
Meg, I will love it when you run races with me!! That would seriously be so fun! We could even do some training sessions together. Only 92 days till that little baby burns is here! yay.
Post a Comment