Monday, November 10, 2008

It's never too early...

I set up Ducky's crib all by myself (almost)!!!

I can't wait til this nursery is done and I can stop thinking of all these new ideas I want to create and Brandon can finally watch a football game in peace (but it has only just begun bahaha)

5 comments:

Mandi said...

You shouldn't be doing that by yourself! It is a great feeling when the nursery is done and you can just sit in there in peace. It won't last long, but thank goodness. Peace can get boring! Let me know when you want some pictures!

Stacey Sargent said...

loved the "bhahaha" thats so you and something you would say! love your guts and ducky!

Kim and Steve said...

You are so tough. I made steve put together the crib...and dresser...and paint the wall...and...well you get it! Lots!! Now if only Jane would sleep in it at night!

Ashley and Ezra said...

It's never too early for setting that crap up... who knows maybe the Duckster will come a little early and you will be greatful you got it all together! And plus we need to get that room painted and set up! Ughh so much to do, and so little time to do it!

Heather said...

k meg you're in! I'll let you know once we sign up. You should be good by then...ha. (lets hope) jk. Love ya girly!