I second that. Your house is so cute! You have done a great job. I want to come see "duckies" room. (that's what you call him, right?) haha. Keep me informed on any baby news! Love ya
So can I just say that you are one of THEE CUTEST prego's I've ever seen!? Good luck these next couple weeks and may you get lots of sleep once the li'l guy comes (ha ha, yea right!)
8 comments:
Your house is adorable! Where did you get all your decor? I love your curtains/ table cloths/ pillows/ wall hangings/ bird cages... ha!
Youre the cutest preggo girl ever Megs!
I second that. Your house is so cute! You have done a great job. I want to come see "duckies" room. (that's what you call him, right?) haha. Keep me informed on any baby news! Love ya
This is HEATHER by the way
So can I just say that you are one of THEE CUTEST prego's I've ever seen!? Good luck these next couple weeks and may you get lots of sleep once the li'l guy comes (ha ha, yea right!)
5 days to go Megan!!!!!!!
5 days to go Megan!!!!!!!
Fun shower! You do look really cute pregnant! I'm excited to see the updates when he arrives.
Post a Comment