Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finn!!!

This is how Finn looked the second he was born...
our little bug-eyed boy
Daddy just loves his little guy...from head to toe He just loves his little hands
1st bath...look at that color
I think he gets it from his mom haha
getting ready for our ride home.
Finn did not fit into anything we brought for him to wear home...
this was the best fit and it's still too big :) I never knew how much babies eat...alot That's our little Finn...
We are so glad to finally have him home with us
He is seriously amazing and we just love him to pieces!!!
To Be Continued...

25 comments:

Erica said...

SO CUTE! Owen can't wait to meet him! (us too of course!)

Ashlii Brooke said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him! He is absolutely scrumptious!!

Heather said...

Such a little sweetheart! I loved watching you guys make a combined effort to change his diaper..LOL. I'm sure you're both pro now!

Ashley and Ezra said...

He's too cute! I cant seem to go a day without seeing our little "Mr. Finnster" (Tanya will be laughing at this comment!) Congrats Burns family you sure make a beautiful baby!

al + sar said...

Congrats Meg and Brandon! He is so cute and I love the name!!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

I miss my baby Finnegan! He is amazing much like his mom and dad! Megan was such a strong girl during it all! Love you guys!

Tom Branch Family said...

He looks like his mom when she was born, a real Jimminy Cricket if you ask me. By the way, his first word was "papa". We sure love him!

Love Mom and Dad Branch

Kim and Steve said...

megan! your family looks like you are doing great! congrats on a beautiful little babe!

lexi said...

coach meggy and brandon, all i have to say is well done. little finn is to die for! i cant wait to come see that little guy. megan you look wonderful and brandon, i hope you are holding up with the new arrival. Carrie my mother says congrats, he is darling. You will be great parents!!
tootles
lexi (your favorite orem cheerleader)

Stacey Sargent said...

i wuv him! im glad he wore my outfit (big or not) home. he will love me forever now!

Er Bear said...

Meg, he is so stinkin cute! Glad you made it home! Do you have a stalker?

Kasi French said...

He's absolutely beautiful! We might have to make an 'elite' girls trip to come and visit the little guy!

Ky and Kel said...

What a cutie! I love his little green onesie he is in! He looks like a little baby sugar snap pea... I am so glad that everything went smoothly!

Ali said...

He is so cute! Congrats you guys!

Janelle said...

oh jeez! i love baby finn... he is so so cute...

Heidi Wing said...

congats. Your little guys is adorable!!! Im friends with brandon and i came across your blog and thought i would say hi!!

Julie said...

OH I'm so excited for the both of you. Congratulations!!!!

Stacy said...

Love the Pics! So cute! Are we on for dinner still on Monday? Love ya.

The Morgan Clan said...

What a cutie! I'm glad that he is here healthy. I hope you're getting a little bit of sleep these days.

Mandi said...

Oh he is incredible! I want to squeeze him!!! I'm so happy for you guys! So, isn't it funny when you were packing his clothes, you though how small they were. Then they don't even fit!!! I had to send Matt home to go and get more clothes. I just love him!!!!!!!! I love the name Finn too!

Tanya Branch said...

mister finnster. best beb ever.

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys. He is adorable.

ShaLyse Walker said...

OHHH love love love baby! And love his name! My nephew who I am completely and utterly obsessed with is Finn. Congratulations beauty! oh, and I was on cnn.com and reading a news story and there was a picture with this couple in it....well...here's the link. you are this girl's TWIN!!
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/02/18/struggling.in.hollywood/index.html

McKenzie said...

Congratulations you two!! He is adorable!

Friends said...

CONGRATS! What a sweet little guy! I can't wait to meet him!