I just love holidays and Easter is among the best...
what's better than having a reason to color eggs
hide them around the house
and then send your husband and baby
on a wild bunny hunt in search of them?
Ok...so we promised ourselves that we would never become
"those parents"
You know the ones who think their kid is better than everyone's
and their blogs hold nothing but photos of the little brat?
Well it's official...
We have become "those parents"
and we are completely ok with it.
We seriously love this little guy
I mean we thought Holidays were fun with just the two of us
Brandon + Megan + Finnegan = FUN
I love when he smiles :)
and when he doesn't
These 3 little tikes melt my heart
even when 2 of them won't smile for a picture haha
This is how we roll...
I think it's funny that little babies have no say
in what's happening to them
poor lil guy
I can't wait until Finn gets a little bigger
and can hold his own in the
"Branch Family Easter Egg Hunt"
"Branch Family Easter Egg Hunt"
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!
Love: the Burns Family




12 comments:
It's time for some Aunt Kasi time!!! At the very least bring the little guy to work!
Oh my freaking heck!!!! He has already changed SO much. He is a mini Brandon for sure (with a little meggy thrown in) I'm getting a year pass to Thanksgiving Point. Do you have one? By the way... It's impossible to not become "one of those parents" if you have a cute kid! haha.
PS I hate that I can't zoom in on your pics! You'll have to fix that somehow. LOL.
He is so freakin cute Megs!!
How is Finn a little man already?! He looks completely different from your last pics!! He is a little stud muffin Brandon clone! Wish I could hold him:(
oh he is SO cute. I can't stand it. I can't wait for him and Owen to meet. Seriously, bff's already! less than 30 days and you and I can play whenever we want! love you guys!!
Finn is so cute! I love all the pictures, you guys are a good looking family. :)
Ok, he is soooo cute! I mean REALLY REALLY cute! He is so pretty! I can totally see how you can become those parents, cause he is just the cutest! You are also way too cute.
oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE your Easter attire. Really, like really love. How do you look like that after so recently having a baby? I'm sure you must get that a lot...but I think people just said that to me to be nice because I didn't do anything...and it SHOWED. But you, every single person means it. You look awesome!
PLUS your baby is ADORABLE. I don't know what it is about him, but I just want to hold him...or smoosh his cheeks or something. What a cute family...and welcome to being "those parents"...Steve doesn't have much say in the blogging world, but I was totally that parent from the minute my camera shot in Miss Hollands direction...and our blog is proof of that.
Yep, he looks just like Brandon... (poor little guy)! But sometimes I see dad when I look at him! He's deffinately a good mix! You guys are such a cute family! Keep the pictures coming... we love the guy!
im such a good photographer.. it shocks me more and more everyday. love you and thanks for being you.
Finn is so cute! I am glad you guys had a fun Easter!
So u are probably one of the cutest mom's I have seen! And I also wanted to welcome you over to the "those parents" side! It's fun over hear!! I agree he has already changed, well from the pictures I've seen! He looks like Brandon! Such a cute little guy! Glad U had a great Easter!!
Post a Comment