Friday, April 2, 2010

Jokes on you...

hope everyone had a wonderfool 
April Fools Day!!!
I would love to hear some of your jokes.
Many of you fell for mine 
and thought that me being pregnant 
with a little boy was a joke, 
but "jokes on you"...
I really am pregnant with a little boy
Due: September 12th 2010
hahaha fools :)

13 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! That was a really good one! Are you serious?! If so that is so awesome! Maeva was born Sep 10th! Enjoy this summer :)
(swimming helped me a lot with the heat)

Unknown said...

If it's true -- CONGRATS!!! How exciting for you two!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Lefevre said...

Oh my gosh - that is funny that everyone thought it was an April Fool's joke. Congrats to you! Thanks for stopping by my place via Heather's today!
Holly
504 Main

Mackenzi said...

You found out it is a boy?? That's so exciting!! I'm so glad Finn with have a little buddy. You know how I feel about having the first 2 be the same gender. :) So fun!! I am a little mad you didn't text me or call me when you found out. ;)

Clark Family said...

Wow u go girl! 2 boys is going to be a lot of craziness! congrats though!! Hope all is well with you and your cute family. why didnt we get the memo that it was branch girl pregnancy year?? lol I am trying to think about having another baby, but my little boy reminds me everyday why i need to wait to have another! lol Hope to see you all soon!

Heather said...

I hate April Fools Day, so no jokes here. lol

I'm excited you are having a baby boy! YAY!

Ben and Rachel said...

Shut up! That's awesome.

Heather Lee said...

wait? Really? Congratulations! Our boys will only be 5 months apart. How have you been feeling?

Lindsay said...

Hey MEG!!! This is Lindsay Siebenhaar (Bunker) and I found you from juliannes blog! I can't get over how much our lives have changed since the good old days in the neighborhood! Your son is adorable and you look as lovely as ever :) I hope life is treating you well! I am married now and live in centerville with the love of my life! :) tee hee! I just wanted to say hello!

al + sar said...

Meg Congrats!! SO excited for you guys!

Sara said...

Wait so you are?! If so, thats so exciting!! Congratulations!! YAY!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Yeah Im so excited that you guys are copying me and Ezra! It's like you guys have to do everything we do! hehe Love it! Now, how do we get Jacque to copy us?