Friday, April 23, 2010

MY little SIS...

This is my little sister and this is why I love her...
- she gets jealous when I do posts about "my boys"
- she can beat me and the rest of our sisters in an arm wrestle
- she has cute little dimples I envy very much
- she is very talented
- she is the life of the party (sooo funny)
- she has the cutest style ever
- she does great baby talk
- she has a way of getting what she wants
- she takes amazing pictures
- she loves to be in pictures
- she loves Finn even though he refuses to hug her
- Finn loves her and follows her everywhere
- she loves her sleep even more than I do
- she can whip up a mad batch of Muddy Buddy's
- she is an amazing sister and aunt 
- she loves me :)

I love my little sis!!!

3 comments:

Tanya Branch said...

YES! victory.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh I see how it is... I guess Tanya is pretty great! She is tough (Im scared of her beating me up) She is hilarious, and she is pretty stinkin cute! I sure LOVE that sister of ours!

Jacque and Mike Nielson said...

Tanya has never made me Muddy Buddy's :( but I sure do love her!